One on One Coaching
Being a Transaction Coordinator is a rewarding career. It is also stressful and challenging at times. When you add to that the desire to create a thriving business from your career choice the challenges and stress can really pile on.
I’m guessing you already know all this and this is why you’re on this page. Maybe a a friend or colleague told you about my program and thought it could help you. Or a Google search brought you here, maybe after a late night search for solutions to challenges you’re experiencing in your business that are blocking you from having the life you truly want and deserve.
How you found me isn’t important to me, what is important is that you’re here and ready for more in life and from your business.
I’m very happy you’re here and I don’t believe it’s by mistake you’re on this page.
Before we talk about that, please, take a look at these statements and let me know if any (or maybe all) of them sound familiar:
- You’re passionate about what you do and frustrated at the same time with the progress/growth of your business.
- You’re optimistic that things will get better……but can’t see the path which leads there.
- You’re tired and wanting more from your business sometimes you wonder if you’re really up for being an entrepreneur.
- Some days, you’re feeling exhausted, frustrated and on the verge of quitting and you want to scream but fear no one will hear you that can help.
- Your family and friends miss you and sometimes are resentful of the time you spend with your business.
- You find yourself saying “No” to fun events and activities you use to love doing due to work you need to do or being too tired from it.
- You use to believe that if you could just work a little harder and get a little more done in a day you’d get it to a point where you’d have more freedom, but that day still hasn’t come and you’re not how it ever will.
- You want more to life than your business and wonder how to make that dream a reality.
- You’d like to continue to grow your business, attract more clients and do it in a way that feels authentic and in alignment with who you are.
- At the same time wonder if you could handle the extra business without sacrificing anymore of yourself and your precious time.
If any of this sounds familiar please believe me when I say, you’re not alone. I know where you are, I’ve been there, it’s okay, it happens when we’re passionate about what we do and we want to share it with others. Believe me when I say that, It Can and It Will Get Better.
Over the years I’ve helped many people grow their business and increase their income, and while that was rewarding one of my favorite things I’ve helped people with is creating a business that doesn’t run their life. One that not only provides them with a nice income but also gives them the time and leaves them with the energy to focus on other important things to them such as their family and community.
It would be my honor to help you if you’re finding you resonate with the challenges listed above and would like some support and solutions in removing the obstacles that are blocking you.
The best way for us to decide if I can help you is to schedule some time to meet. Upon completing the information below I’ll be in touch to book a convenient time for us to meet to discuss your business, your challenges and possible solutions I can offer.
Even if you aren’t fully sure a private coaching program is for you, I encourage you to fill out this application and give it your ALL and book some time with me. Just the act of answering these questions is a powerful, self-awareness experience. This application will also help us determine if this program is a match for you. Please be completely honest and authentic with your answers. Your application is 100% confidential.